Sunday, May 18, 2008

Larian Suke-Suki MSU 2008

OMG..12pm sharp..on 17th May 2008..I can grasp a breath of relief as we finished our DTu 0502 subject's mini project..Gladly we end it with lots of laughter yet an exhausted 2 days of Leadership Day..huhu..

1st day

We started on the 14th of May with 6 to 7 groups setting up their booth respectively and every booth have conducted lots of activities by applying leadership qualities..Sounds boring but its actually taught us being a good leader and follower. Even me myself feel that controlling a booth needs a big responsibility and sacrifices in terms to achieve our goals. I have to sacrifice my time with friends to stay put in the booth and make sure everything will be done smoothly..but actually i escaped for about half an hour to get henna to be tattooed impermanently on my beautiful right hand...ngee~~

We closed the booth at 1pm..wee!! And suddenly Uze, our programme director came and said that the judges will come around 2..And I said WHAT!! We've packed all things and then the judges wanted to evaluate the booth in one hour time?? I don't blame Uze for that and even I pitied him for his hardworks to get things done perfectly..The feeling of pitiness falls on me 100x when he shows his innocent face. Moreover I pity my team member Farhah, Liza, Kalpu and Viki..not forgetting Fahmi and Nadia for working endlessly the night before to prepare the decorations for the booth. For better or worse,we quickly set up our booth and prepared to perform poco-poco dance for the judges but unfortunately, the cd for the poco-poco dance went gila-gila and the laptop unable to play the song.Not the perfect time for us to show our talent in poco-poco huh..Never mind..we still can do it in our home,right? Rumah no 41? Hehe..


2nd Day

The second day(17th May '08) continuity from the 14th May arrived and we started it with setting up the checkpoints. Started with registration of participant groups and briefing from the head of Games committee about the location and how the marks are given then,we proceeded to our own check points. Actually Uze proposed that we need to warm up the participants by doing poco-poco and my heart leaped with JOY!! And the maintenance department once again made me really dissappointed for not preparing the PA system. They canceled it at last minute.. What th H***! Hmm..after this don't ever say the word POCO - POCO in front me guys.. Its really irritating..

After about almost 2 hours watching the participants struggling with each other to get the 1st prize and sunbathing on the MSU badminton-or-so-whatever-court we completed our tasks..Fuhhh!! Its really damn hot there! And I can't wait to end the game..muahaha!!

I've tried to upload some pics but the internet kinda slow mellow leads me to kegeraman and ke-menyampah-an. So, end of it. Tomorrow I'll try to post it. That's it guys..After this I stay up to continue my report on the Leadership Day.

No comments: