Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bad Day 19052008








I really hate it when everytime I put my feet near Plaza Alam Sentral there will be bad things happen to my shoes. That day we went to Maybank Building to bank in some money for the flight ticket back to Sarawak. As soon as my left foot stepped on the road, out of the cab..my pump went berlubang coz the gum that attache to the heel already unstickable..Huuu...

AND THAT WAS THE FIRST STARTING OF MY BAD LUCK...
Then, I borrowed Liza's to get into the bank and finished my business. Another thing happened was my ATM card stuck in the deposit machine. I really forgot that I put in the card and went away until I heard the beeping sound from the machine..Haiyo!!! Never mind..I'll get it on the next day..


Max, my ex-schoolmate came to the rescue when suggested to put rubber band tie it my pump and my leg. At least it can stand for the next 20 minutes walking to a BATA shop nearby..After 15 minutes choosing the right sandals, we went for lunch and met another two Max's friend. Order punya order, we enjoy our food. But not-so-enjoy la coz my Nasi Goreng Cina was very the masin..iskh..Duit punya pasal, I finished it.


Then, we loitering around..find new clothes and went to MPH to buy my lil bro Damien SPM's practical book. Prinsip Akaun and the Additional Math. Finally..before going back, we took some pictures sambil enjoying our McD's sundae cone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh!! deer!!ur bad day is on 1905??
guess that's a curse!! u've been cursed by someone... that was on someone's birthday!! hahaha..
never go out on that day deer...
addressing u as "deer".. can i???
hehehehe...
hey.. where's the date for 20th May 2008!!! u shud write something on that day! aiyarkk!! i turned 22 pada hari itu!! sampai hati u bien..
hahaha...

p/s : ur profile stated ; a cute??
omg!!haukam you!!hahahahaha..

mwah!!mwah!!

VeeVee Roxanna said...

paypeepoo dearie

yup! 19052008..dat was a disasterous bad day!! Lets forget about the someone's birthday..

20th may.. i keep it safe in my heart dear..haha..how dare u call me 'deer'..ciss..hak tuih!!

p/s : i am ^_^