Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day!!


Happy teachers day to my teachers, lecturers,etc..and this goes especially to my pa and mi...huhu..They are the best teachers I ever had in this world...And today I would like to dedicate this day especially to both of them coz today was a memorable day...The day they met..Hmm..that was along time ago during Teacher's Day in Kapit..Mummy was performing her Ngajat Dance with her group..then Pa for the first time noticed her and with no hesitation tried to get her attention and amazingly he won!!
I gratefully thank THIS day because without this day maybe there is no Vivienne Rozanna, Beatrice Claire,Damien Kenny and Davis Sebastian in this world..

Count your blessings ..

2 comments:

paypeepoo~shambles said...

i'll count mine deer..
uwawaaaa... happy teacher's day to my momma too!! n the rest!!
hehehe...

god is great!! yayyy!!~~

VeeVee Roxanna said...

Yeahhh!! Cheers to all teachers all over the world!!