Saturday, May 3, 2008

Exam mode


Hmmm...dunno what to say..Now I'm sitting on the couch next to Ieja..my housemate cum ex-roomate.. ahaha...I know..I know..I have to turn off my laptop a.s.a.p. coz there's only less than 2 days to my two first paper..Histopathology and Foundation of Leadership..

Wake up Vien!! Wake up!

Owhh!!!!!!How I wanted to lie on my bed lazily..and stay there till I feel I'm normal enough to get up..What am I doing?? I'm in my crazee mode!
Supposedly I started my blog yesterday but due to some uncertainties..I've decided to postpone it to today. Hey! Yesterday was Labour Day..

Happy Belated Labour Day everyone!!!


Okay..enough for today..Wish me luck guys!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahhahah...gmbar 2 tgh ngantuk nk tido ka tgh feel rindu kt snack plate???
hmmm...yummy nyaaaaa spicyyyy chicken...hahahhahaa
cool blog mummy roro..
waiting 4 da next entry...
keep it up!!!!

VeeVee Roxanna said...

tengkiu..tengkiu..for ur support..mmuackkss!!!!