Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Walking on new paces...

hmmm..I'm back..Sorry guys, just landed on the land of Malaya this evening and finished cleaning the house. It's been dusty here and this house needed my energy to clean the dust..since its just me and Sue the first two came back from the 3-weeks holiday..eheh..mopping the floor unpacking my stuff..see the same old table that I use to study(old?its just nearly 2 yrs old..)..duhh!!

And I AM TIRED..thinking of the my previous sem result really bothers me these 2 days..should I drop one of the coming subjects or should I just go on with them?

Relax Viennn...You had done your best...

Anyway, wish me luck buddies!! Tomorrow I will be back with new updates.
Need to sleep now. Daa..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

k enjoyed holidays ah.. all the best for your results..

Anonymous said...

tell me your name i wil add you in my friends list..