Friday, June 6, 2008

Home-made fried kueh teow

Muka baru bangun tido

Beth and Kenny

Kenny@Damien

Davis


Kontrol perut

Mmmm...no comment


Aaaa...at last I can continue to scribbles after a long break.. Gawai was celebrated just among our small family..and no 'open house' celebration. For some people, it maybe sounds dull but for me that is the best way for get-together celebration. Everyone is coming home , not like the previous break, that day was just the 4 of us ..mummy, papa, Damien and me. Beatrice and Davis were at their school and Uni respectively.

Okay, lets back to the fried kueh teow..hmm..yesterday, the first thing in the morning was thinking of what am I going to eat for breakfast. Mummy made kelupis, but still the image of the kueh teow lingering in my mind..Heheh..FYI, I love fried kueh teow veryyyyyyy muchhhh!!! Especially the Penang fried kueh teow..

The pics tells u everything...I know..I'm the only looks excited in the pics..the others seems lost in their own world..hahah!!

No comments: