Monday, June 30, 2008

Still the same

'm back.

The idea of dropping the critical subjects makes me dizzy. Yeah. Just dizzy. It costs me a pail of tears with a handkerchief thinking about it.

After thinking of the pros and cons..I came out with a decision not to drop them. By that I'll start the 4th semester with an open heart. My previous sem result? I am not to reveal it here but for sure my pointer increased. Just a little babies steps. But I'm sure I'll improve and try to maintain it.

This semester I will move on with another 4, err...5 actually (*not sure whether the admin tell us to drop the other one or not)

1. MEDICAL PARASITOLOGY
2. PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY
3. CLINICAL PATHOLOGY
4. COMPLEMENTARY & ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY *

The 1st three have 4 credit hours each and the other two 3 and 2 credit hours respectively.

and... guys..i wanna ask, if anyone knows if we extends another semester,is it true we'll unable to earn the title honours? As an example, Bachelor of Biomedicine (Hons)*..The title will be drop from the Bachelor? Or is it based on our CGPA ONLY to entitle the honours ? hELP!!

1 comment:

Mayuki said...

hye vien!! heeeee
wow when i read your subjects, quite tough thou. compare ngn subject aku next sem la. hehe.
hopefully it will be my last sem in utp, geeee. btw vien.
my point of view of last part ya,
mena la mun kita extend x dpt title (Hons)? erm i dont think so, slalu nya org extend coz tukar course, ada subject sangkut ka and all, kdk mekorg ada juak student extend until 7 years kt utp, and i dont think (Hons) ya di drop, mun x, what the use of studying rite. thts wht i think la. heee but mun ko da info pasal ya, inform jak, mok tauk~ heeeee.

daaaa, muah! xP