Friday, July 25, 2008

I got tagged!!

I got tagged by Patt last Monday and unfortunately I've been away for so long due to lots of assignments..hmm..Thanks Patt!! I'm lost and now u found me..hehe..

Do I have options Patt? I've chosen 2 pics as my no 1 pic..hehe...

No 1(a)
I love this pic..One day of window shopping at the Sunway pyramid..Reli sad coz my PTPTN's loan finished before it should be..

No 1 (b)

We are twins!!!

No 2

The second visit to Aquaria. Bought something there but I can't recall..

No 3
When times I used to walk and jog at the Shah Alam Stadium. Now never go there even though its just in front of our rumah sewa. ^_^

No 4

Lieza and me. In the library. During gap between classes one day. Don't where to lepak so we choosed to inhabit that place..haha

No 5

Beth and me..My lil sis..I love this pic coz I look younger..hahaha!!Sorry Tris...U can belasah me when we back home this October..

No 6
My lil bro and I on the way sending him to Miri..Now he's in form 3..Feel sad everytime leaving him alone Miri. Though its just 3 hours drive from Bintulu..the fuel price is hiking nowadays..Difficult to visit him often..

No 7
I don't have strawberry so I just put my finger in it..

No 8

Sue and I taking pic on top of dim light candle. Nasib baik janggut x tbakar..hekhek

Pic No 9

This was taken on Farhah's last year birthday..I like all the happy faces there..Don't you think its like my OWN birthday party??


No 10


This pic taken when Sue and I in the kuh-ray-zie mode..haha..She always calls me "Mommy". And now I'm used to it..There's one time in Giant she called me so loud even the cashier shocked to hear that.I was placing a tray of eggs first instead of other items inside the trolley. " Kejap mommy...kejap mommy..iboh engkah telur ya lok.." and I was.."Duhh..I bet all d sweet hopes of all the handsome guys in the Giant fell into pieces when they know that I have a daughter almost the same age as me..*_* -"tak jadi nak ngorat.." haha..

4 comments:

Subi said...

yaar u r lookin too young than ur younger in tht pic........s she ur twin really?....

VeeVee Roxanna said...

Hi Subi!!Actually we're not twins, she's my lil sis..Pic no 1(b) and no 5 actually the same girl..Her specs make she looks different..so dats why..=)

Anonymous said...

Hi i saw ur blog its really good.....

www.arun.vijayganesh.com

This my blog.... keep visiting my blog......

Anonymous said...

hi buddy u look so beautiful... am really got admired with u r photos..